1) Bottle gaurd - 1 small ( Cot into medium pieces )
2) Drump Stick - 9 pieces ( 2 inch )
3) Tomato - 2 ( cut into medium pieces )
4) Carrot - 1/2 ( Cut into small pieces )
5) Tamarind - 1 big lemon sized (extract the juice in 1 cup water)
6) Jaggery - small lemon size
7) Green Chillis - 4 ( Cut into small pieces )
8) Onion - 1 ( Cut into medium size )
9) Turmeric - 1/2tsp
10) MTR Sambhar powder - 1/4tsp
1)Oil - 1tbsp
2)Mustard seeds - 1 tsp
3)Cumin seeds - 1/2 tsp
4)Hing - 1/4 tsp
5)Crushed garlic flakes - 1
6)Dry red chilli (tear into pieces ) - 2
7)Fresh curry leaves - 10-12
1) Take a vessel add all vegetables, onions, green chillis, turmeric, 3 cups water, place alid and cook for 15min on slow flame.
2) Now add tamarind ectract, jaggery, salt, sambhar powder. Adjust water, place a lid and cook for 20min over slow flame.
3) Heat oil a separate pan, add the mustard seeds and let them splutter. Add the cumin seeds, hing, red chillis and fry for half a minute till they turn brown. Lastly add curry leaves and immediately add to the vegetable mixture.
4) Serve with Hot White Rice.