1) Rajma -1 cup ( Soak over night )
2) Onions - 1 large ( Cut into small pieces )
3) Green chillis - 4 ( cut into small pieces )
4) Ginger garlic paste - 1tsp
5) Tomato - 1 large ( Cut into small pieces )
6) Masala Powder - 1tsp
7) Coriander powder - 1tsp
8) Coriander leaves - for garnish
1) Take a pressure cooker, add oil , add onion and green chillis and fry. Then add ginger garlic paste fry for 5min.
2) Then add rajma, add coriander powder, masala powder, tomatoes, fry for 10min. Adjust salt. Add water and cook in pressure cooker until 3 whistles.
3) Garnish with coriander leaves and serve with Rice or Roti.