For Marinate :
1) Mutton - 1 lb
2) Garam Masala - 2 tsp
3) Red chilli powder - 1 tsp
4)Curd - 1 tbsp
6)Turmeric - 1/4 tsp
For Curry :
1) Onions - 1 (Cut into small pieces )
2) Fresh Methi Leaves - 2 cups
3) Ginger garlic paste - 1 tsp
4)Green Chilli's - 5 nos
1) Marinate mutton with all ingredients ( Marinate ingredients ) for 1 hour. (Adjust salt )
2) Take a pressure cooker, put some oil saute onions, green chilli's.Then add ginger garlic paste.Again fry for 10 min.Then add methi leaves. Again fry for 10 min.
3) Add mutton. Cook for 20 - 30 min on medium flame. Stir occationally.Adjust water.
4) Pressure cook it until the whistle goes off 4 times. After that remove from heat and keep it aside.
5) If the gravy is little watery leave it in a medium heat untill it becomes a bit thick in consistency and remove from heat.
6) Serve with Rice or biriyani.