For Cake :
1) Maida - 1 cup
2) Eggs - 4
3) Sugar - 1 cup ( powdered)
4) Baking powder - 2 tsp
5) Pine apple Extract - 1 tsp
For Syrup :
1) Dole crushed pineapple.
2) Sugar - 1/4 cup.
For Whip Cream :
1)Heavy whiping cream - 8 FL OZ.
1) combine maida, baking powder together, mix well.
2) Prepare the pan for baking the cake by coating it with butter.
3) Now separate the egg white and yellows. Beat the egg white till it thickens. In a egg yolk, mix powdered sugar a spoon at a time till sugar is completely mixed with the yolk.
4) Now mix the maida flour with this egg yolk mixture, spoon by spoonAdd the pineapple essence to the mixture and mix well.
5) Add egg white and mix well. Add this mixture to the pan.
6) Bake the cake in oven at 350 degrees.
7) Keep aside for cooling.
8) Whip the cream well, first slowly and then increase the speed. When the cream becomes about double the original size. Keep aside.
9) Cut the cake into half to get the 2 round cakes.
10) For syrup, take out the water from Dole crushed pineapple, add 1/4 cup water and 1/4 cup sugar and mix well.
11) Spread the syrup on both the halves.
12) Spread half of the cream and half of cushed pineapple pieces on one portion of the cake.
13) Take the other portion and spread some syrup and cream on back side of the portion as shown in figure.