1) Potato - 2 ( Peel the skin and cut into small cubes as shown in fig )
2) Carrot - 1 small ( Peel the skin and cut into small pieces )
3) Cabbage - 1/4th of small cabbage ( Wash and cut into pieces )
4) Cauliflower - 1/4th of small ( wash well and cut )
5) Green peas - 1/2 cup
6) Red chilli powder - 1 tbsp
7) Garam Masala - 3 tbsp
For Gravy :
8) Tomato - 1 ( Cut into pieces )
9) Cashews - 1/2 cup
10) Turmeric - 1/4 tsp
11) Green Chilli's - 4 ( Cut into slices )
12) Onions - 1/2 ( Cut into slices )
1) Take a Pressure cooker add oil and heat it up. Now add onions and fry for 10min, now add green chilli's, cashews, fry for 10min. Now add tomatoes, fry for 10min. Make a paste. Keep aside.
2) In the same cooker, add 2 tbsp oil and heat, then add all vegetables place a lid and cook for 20 min on slow flame.
3) Now add red chilli powder, garam masala, turmeric, salt, mix well and fry for 10min.
5) Serve hot with Veg Biriyani or Roti.